Friday, April 27, 2007

Please Pray

Dear friends,

I don't have much time right now. Tonight is Jenni's 18th birthday party. This morning I collided with some steps in our house and heard the crunch of my tailbone. I am in a lot of pain, and the things I need to do- like packing and walking seem next to impossible. I wasn't carrying anything at the time, just an accident.

Also, the dream house we had seen in Spokane was purchased by the other people yesterday. So please pray that we can find a roomy house that will lend itself to hospitality with a friendly price tag on it. Since we know that we are neighbor kind of people, where we more will make a huge difference in our interactions that way. We want to be where God wants us.

Thank you for praying!
Blessings-
Nancy

1 comment:

Marti said...

Oh Nancy! Deb says you broke your tailbone before, so I guess you know the drill, but it doesn't sound like a pleasant one - a long, painful recovery, eh? And frustrating! You are in our prayers!