Friday, January 05, 2007

Jesus is gone

Dear friends, Today Greg broke the news to me that someone stole Baby Jesus out of the manger scene in our front yard last week. They had to climb over a huge amount of snow to do it, but our CSI investigation is hampered by the snow that has fallen in the meantime. I was hoping that next time they would steal Mary, as Joseph and Jesus have been stolen other times and I still have 2 Mary's. (They can't steal Jesus and what He has done for us through His life, death and resurection.) I think that is the last bad thing that happened in 2006. I am glad 2006 is over. I am taking a deep breath and am looking forward to what this year will bring. I am excited to see what will happen in light of recent developments. I saw a friend who has lots of medical experience today and he told me that he has never seen anyone get over the radiation tiredness and achiness in less than 4 weeks after treatment ended. I guess this isn't so odd. My neck and back are a mess and I can't wait to get to the chiropractor. My family is going to help me teach a lesson on Turkey at church with 90-130 kids aged K- 5th grade. Laura will share some about her recent trip. I hope your year is starting well! God Bless- Nancy

No comments: