Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Last chemo today 9/26/06

I leave in 45 minutes for what I hope will be my last chemo treatment. My friend and mentor, Jeannie Dougherty is going with me. I am praying that everything will be clear for me to do it today. I have been trying to boost my liver with a supplement called Milk Thistle for the last several days. I had my blood drawn yesterday and will find out what it shows when I see my oncologist at 10:00 this morning. Then after meeting with him I should start chemo at about 11:00 and finish about 3:00. We will try for the nicely located chair which I have been able to use 3 out of the last 4 times. I will send an update tonight. Hopefully I will feel good enough to go with Greg and Jesse to Jenni's choir concert. It is her first one as a "Goldtone." That is the top vocal group at her school. If I feel badly I won't go, but a few times it hasn't been too bad the night of. Thank you for praying for me today. It means so much to me. God bless you- Nancy Fritz

No comments: